Discover my award-winning technique to getting your book proposal out of the slush pile and into an editor's hands. In this insightful video workshop, you'll find step-by-step examples on how to create a book proposal that will get an editor's attention…and keep it.
- How to take your current proposal to the next level
- What editors are looking for in a proposal
- What will make your proposal stand out from the competition
- Complete visual examples
- How to pitch your book idea with confidence
- Step-by-step instructions for creating One Sheets, Query Letters and Cover Letters
- and much more!
Don't waste time hoping to get through the slush pile…rise above it when you create Proposals With Pizzazz!